Expeed Software has been trusted by enterprises since 2008 to help develop applications, integrations and analytic solutions that eliminate inefficiencies, create connected data ecosystems with dashboards to provide actionable insights to businesses, and support organizations in their unique digital transformation journey.
Sometimes major projects need to be rescued. Maybe you have poorly defined goals, resource constraints and skill gaps, shifting priorities, excessive costs, or simply too many delays. Regardless of the reason, you may need to consider whether a rescue is needed. Expeed can help for whatever your situation is, from project audits and advice to finishing stalled or delayed applications.
We work to understand the problem, offer a flexible approach to solving your problems, while minimizing your downtime.
Some ways we can rescue projects:
- Update old systems written in obsolete programming languages with new technology
- Rewrite or fix bugs
- Recover “lost” source code
- Rebuild broken source code, for your in-house teams to work on the system again
- Improve and tune poor-performing databases
- Decode complicated binary files allowing you to read and process “lost” data
We’ll work with you to get your project back on schedule and within budget, without ever compromising on quality.