Expeed CEO Attends Gartner Summit
We are pleased to announce that Rao Chejarla, CEO and Founder, will attend the upcoming 2018 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Grapevine, Texas to represent Expeed Software. The Summit is an initiative to bring the mindset of data and analytics into mainstream business management practices.
Topics in the Summit include areas in which Expeed Software practices everyday including:
- making analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision
- developing a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance
- building and executing a world-class data and analytics strategy
- modernizing your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
- leading by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure
- accelerating the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking
- exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models
- driving innovation through leading technologies — AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, IoT and digital twins
Expeed Software offers consulting and application expertise in the data and analytics topics that Gartner will cover in the Summit. You can follow Rao on his twitter handle at @rao_chejarla.