Expeed Software has been trusted by enterprises since 2008 to help develop applications, integrations and analytic solutions that eliminate inefficiencies, create connected data ecosystems with dashboards to provide actionable insights to businesses, and support organizations in their unique digital transformation journey.
Enterprise Account Executive – min. 5 yrs. experience required
Expeed Software helps its mid-market and enterprise clients solve complex business issues through software engineering, advanced analytics, data science and digital consulting. We are seeking one experienced, self-driven Enterprise Account Executive to help us penetrate new strategic accounts in the midwest.
Ideal candidates will be highly productive and motivated to work from your home office (within 1 hour's drive from Columbus, Ohio) or a private office at our headquarters in Columbus. You must understand the strategic impact technology services can deliver to competitive enterprises and be able to communicate those impacts to executive and C-level buyers.
You must excel at using email, phone, video conferencing, social media and other channels to establish rapport and build trust with warm and cold contacts. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a desire to continuously improve the execution of a predictable sales process.
If you are ambitious, looking to produce big numbers, enjoy working autonomously and looking for a path to rapidly advance your sales career we want to hear from you.
To qualified candidates for our Enterprise Account Executive position, we offer:
- An industry-leading, uncapped compensation package with on target earnings of $200,000.
- A dedicated onboarding program designed to accelerate learning and goal achievement, delivered by an accomplished sales leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- A flexible benefits plan and family-friendly work environment with opportunities for advancement into one or more sales management roles.
Job Duties of an Enterprise Account Executive:
- Deliver the goal setting, planning and time management required to meet performance targets.
- Work with marketing to develop and execute cold/warm outreach plans to engage executive decision-makers.
- Build a qualified pipeline, lead complex sales cycles and close 15-20 deals per year.
- Use CRM to collect high-quality data for you own dashboard analysis, self-management and action-taking.
- Rapidly improve your working knowledge of the market, each customer and buyer persona.
Qualifications of an Enterprise Account Executive:
- Verifiable history of accountability, creativity, perseverance and $1,000,000+ annual quota achievement.
- 5+ years experience selling $100,000+ technology services deals into mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Command of a value-centric and consultative sales process -- we do not show-up and throw-up.
- Professional phone, writing, speaking, video-based and in-person presentation skills are required.
- Familiarity with the business priorities and technology needs of one or more key industries and segments, including: healthcare, logistics, energy/utility, insurance, banking, industrial, manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of Web and Mobile Applications, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning technology and their business applicability.
- Ability to help executives connect IT initiatives to strategic priorities and growth goals.
We are committed to hiring and developing the best sales team in our industry and providing you the best possible platform to develop your sales career. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume and complete an online questionnaire.